Fabulous and colorful – like the depths of the Amazon. This breathtaking blaze of color offers the inspiration for the contrasting and fashionable colors of the summer season 2012, which are reflected in the current Limited Edition “Coolibri” by CATRICE
1. For long-lasting eye make-up, apply the Eyeshadow Base on the moveable part of your eyelid and set with the Prime and Fine Translucent Loose Powder.
2. Beautifully lustrous: apply the golden Eyeshadow Pen C01 Precious Nectar from the inner corner of your eye to the middle of the movable lid.
3. Color, color, color: first, trace along your lower lashline with the Eyeshadow Pen C03 Virgin Forest and softly smudge the hard contours with your finger. Next, apply the Eyeshadow Pen with dabbing movements from the inner corners of your eyes to the end of your eyebrow. Color in the area within this contour and then softly smudge the hard contours with your finger.
4. Next, apply the blue Eyeshadow Pen C02 Birds Flying High along the upper green contour and let the color phase out along your brows by making smudging movements with your fingers.
Tipp: For a more subtle make-up look, only apply the Eyeshadow Pen on the movable lid and softly blend with the gold color.
5. Use the black Smokey Eyes Pencil 010 The Black Earl along your lower lashline and then apply a strong coat of the Volume + Plus Waterproof Mascara.
6. Accentuate your cheeks with the Jelly Cheek Tint. In this case: less is more. Carefully dab the light, liquid gel-texture on your cheekbones and then smudge softly for a smooth finish. The result: a radiant complexion.
7. With its pampering texture, the Colour Refreshing Lip Balm is the ideal basis for lip gloss. TheNectar Gloss 03 Gorgeous Blossom ensures a trendy wet-gloss finish and leaves your lips feeling absolutely wonderful.
Prime and Fine Translucent Loose Powder.
Eyeshadow Pen C01 Precious Nectar
Eyeshadow Pen C02 Birds Flying High
Eyeshadow Pen C03 Virgin Forest
Smokey Eyes Pencil 010 The Black Earl
Jelly Cheek Tint
Colour Refreshing Lip Balm